Gahannas Best Heating & Furnace Repair Company
Has your furnace taken a turn for the worse and stopped providing your living space or office with heat? Is it too cold out to handle the chill in the air? Call Gahanna Heating And Air Conditioning Solutions to get your furnace back up and running fast. We are trained and certified furnace repair technicians and we know how to get you out of the spot you are in and will not give you a "cold shoulder". Our service technicians are highly skilled and quick with furnace repairs so that we get what you want done and out of your hair. We will come to your location and diagnose your furnace and let you know what is wrong with it before we start doing any work to the furnace itself. When it comes to furnace repair services, we are unmatched. So if you are in need of our HVAC in Gahanna or throughout the Columbus metro area, do not hesitate to give us a call at 614-808-8125.
Residential Furnace Service and Repair
Have you had your furnace checked this year?
We have the mind set of "out of sight - out of mind" when it comes to our home heating systems but having an annual check on your unit is the most important thing you can do, even if it just starts with you taking a look at it yourself. You may notice something yourself that just does not seem right or think "I haven't heard it do that before." In order to have you keep peace of mind, when you call us for our furnace repair services, we send only the best trained techs to handle your furnace with care.
10 Most Common Furnace Repair Issues
Below we will go over the most common furnace repair problems. We will give you tips on how to repair and fix problems for future reference.
- The Furnace is abnormally loud: Squeaks, booms, bangs and other sounds are not normal coming from your furnace. Loud noises coming from your unit are often mechanical problems, clogged burner or a problem with the airflow of the system.
- Frequent System Cycling: If your furnace is turning on and off more often than it should this could be a bad filter, improperly set thermostat settings, or and airflow issue.
- Furnace does not seem to heat properly: This could be a filter issue or whomever installed your furnace previously could have misjudged and installed the incorrect size unit for your living space.
- Furnace not putting out heat at all: A furnace that does not do anything at all could be a thermostat issue or having a problem with the power to the unit, the gas, or if your units pilot light is out.
- Blower constantly running: Blower problems can be an issue with your limiter switch and in this case you may need to call a professional to have it replaced.
- Bad thermostat: An improperly installed, dead, or faulty thermostat can cause your furnace to not work at all or abnormal. Give this a check and see if everything in the settings looks alright.
- Electric ignition or pilot control problems: A bad ignition or pilot can make it tough to keep a home or commercial space heated. Thermocouple problems, drafts or clogs in the appliance may result in an unlit pilot light.
- Age of unit: Naturally your unit will have wear and tear over the years and can cause airflow issue as well as overheating problems.
- Dirty filters: Check this first if your furnace is not working. A dirty filter can cause a number of problems for your furnace and air conditioning. Check and replace your filters every few months to prevent problems with your unit.
- Lack of maintenance: You should have your system looked at once a year. Not having a tune up on your furnace is like not getting an oil change for your car, you just would not do it. Having a once over every year can save you time and money in the long run.
Air Conditioning Contractor
Are you in need of a new AC? We can provide you with some of the top of the line air conditioning units and at an affordable cost that will not break the bank. Ohio's summers can get pretty hot and it does not make anyone happy to be stuck in the heat.
In to coldest of winters we are here for you. With the cold nipping away at your feet and nose, having a furnace that is not operating properly can take all the joy away during the winter season. Thankfully our furnace installers get things heated.
Honesty is the best policy in life and at Gahanna Furnace and Air Conditioning Solutions. We properly diagnose all our service calls because we understand that not every call needs a new furnace or air conditioner. Most just need fixed, the right way.
Why choose Gahanna Furnace and Air Conditioning Solutions for your HVAC Contractor in Franklin County?
Among many reason, honesty comes first. We pride our Heating and Cooling company and our certified HVAC technicians on the honest work we do. We are a furnace and air conditioning company that is not out to nickel and dime you, we are here to help you when you are in need of our heating and cooling services. We also provide unmatched professional hvac services that put quality of work first. Our team of hand picked hvac techs are respectful and dependable. Our goal is to come to your residence or office and properly diagnose the issue you are having with your air conditioner or furnace, fix the problem, and be out of your way as you never had the problem to begin with. Here are a few additional reasons why choosing Gahanna Furnace and Air Conditioning Solutions is not only amazing to do business with, but can save you your time and money.